Life Membership Form
APPLICATION FORM FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Become a Lifetime member of the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT).
Lifetime Membership Fees:
₹ 11,000 + 18% GST = ₹ 12,980
Bank Details for Payment:
Name – Confederation of All India Traders
Bank name – ICICI Bank
Account no – 663405600072
IFSC code – ICIC0006634
Address – 2212/61, Gurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005
CONFEDERATION OF ALL INDIA TRADERS
Established in the Year 1990 to consolidate the Trading Community of the Country which is though self-organized but yet is classified as unorganized and to protect their interest. The trading community is comprised of Traders, Small and Medium Enterprises, Self Employed Persons and Professionals which are more than 8 crores in unorganized sector providing employment to more than 40 crore people in India.
a. To act as nodal body for development of trade and commerce in India amongst the trading community itself as also to assist the traders and SME’s and other sections of the economy to find domestic and global market for their products.
b. To hold regular and continuous dialogues with Union and State Governments and its various autonomous bodies to gain appropriate policies and acts for furtherance of better trade and commerce atmosphere in order to widen the Indian economy.
c. To raise trader’s voice in an effective manner on issues concerning trade and commerce.
d. To regain and establish dignity of trading community in the wake of its magnificent contribution to national exchequer and & CSR activities across the Country
ADVANTAGES AND FACILITIES
1. Regular updates on information related to Govt. Policies, Acts and Rules.
2. Regular information on schemes and policies of the Govt. for promotion of trade & commerce.
3. Regular E-mails, SMS and Printing Materials on information related to trade and commerce.
4. Guidance and supportive assistance in case of problems arising out in trade and commerce.
5. Membership Certificate.
6. Exclusive opportunity to join network of trade associations in India.
7. Availability of an effective Platform to deal the issues of trade and commerce with Union Government and if need arises, possible supportive assistance to Local Trade Associations in dealing issues with State Governments.
8. Complimentary Copy of CAIT News Magazine
9. Any possible assistance required throughout the Country.